Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Workshop

This past weekend, we held the first Becoming Bulletproof Workshop. We being Geoff Neupert and myself. Geoff was very gracious in helping me put this together.

The workshop was great! For the first time in a group setting, we had an opportunity to teach the resets and their regressions in person. While I am a huge believer that the material in Becoming Bulletproof will lead to a healthier, happier life, it was great to see how instant the resets can affect people too.

We were able to see instant improvement in movement in almost every participant. The coolest thing was the look on their faces when they realized how much better they were moving. Change doesn't have to take weeks or months.

I will never get tired of saying this: Our bodies are amazing! It is also amazing to see our bodies change, almost instantly, when we start doing what we were designed to do.

If you attended the workshop, thank you very much. We really appreciate you and all the feedback you gave us. I am blessed to have met so many wonderful people through this entire process.

__________________________________________________________________

Okay, I must not have eaten as much as I normally do over the weekend. I weighed in Monday morning at 156! That is LOW.

I still managed some fairly easy turkish getups with a bar at 115 pounds. I say fairly easy, but it is still heavy for me.

Today I did a whole lot of crawling! The workshop sparked my love to get out and cover some distance on all fours. You know what? It feels so good - my body just feels so well put together after I've done workouts like these. I covered 480 yards today.

Have a great week!

TA

No comments: