Thursday, August 11, 2011

We're getting Social

Becoming Bulletproof now has a fan page on facebook. We're trying to get social! The intent behind the page is to create a community where people can come and share their experiences with Becoming Bulletproof, how they are using it in their training, how it has helped them, issues they might be having, or anything else they want to share. The biggest thing we want to highlight there would be the community!

If you would like to check it out and join in on the conversation, here is the link:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Becoming-Bulletproof/229620467082769?sk=wall

I had a fun training session today. It felt as if I were playing! ;)

Supersets of Double Kettlebell Front Squats with 2-24kgs and Explosive Chin-ups for 15 minutes. I was able to perform 14 sets of 5 squats and 3 explosive/plyo chin-ups in 15 minutes.

I then went outside and put on my 40lb x-vest and tried to Spider-man crawl as fast as I could without tripping on myself. I crawled 80 yards in 1 min, 30 seconds. This smoked me, so I thought I'd try it again. I made another 80 yards in about 1 min, 26 seconds.

It was a fast training session, but I felt good!

Have a great weekend!

Tim

No comments: