Thursday, July 7, 2011

Still Becoming

So, last Wednesday, Mike and I released Becoming Bulletproof. We were not quite sure how it would be received, but we were sure that the material in the book could help a lot of people. 


All I can say is that I have been blown away by the feedback we are getting. Not only are people taking a chance to buy the book, but complete strangers are taking the time to give us their feedback. And so far, the feedback has been very positive! 


Mike and I have both been humbled by the way in which Becoming Bulletproof has been received. This whole experience has just been so Amazing. I have told my friends that this book started when I asked God to teach me how to become a better trainer and how to connect the dots with all the information that is out there. From there, a great friendship started with Mike along with some great conversations. 


God has blessed this whole process: I asked for guidance, I made a great friend, we wrote a book together, people are enjoying it, people are learning what we learned, and we are making new friends because of it. 


God is Good.


If you haven't checked it out yet, here it is: 
www.BecomingBulletproof.net

No comments: