Saturday, February 19, 2011

I lost the battle

But I haven't lost the war yet. I trained with Battling Ropes today. If you ever get to the point where you think you are really fit and you start getting too big for your britches, just pick up a rope and try to sustain some velocity. The ropes always have a way of checking my ego and putting me back in my place. It's good stuff! It has to be. Anything that is that brutal has to be good for you.


So, today, I whipped the ropes for about 12 minutes. I could have maybe done more, but I wanted to do less. So, I call it a good day. 


On a cool training note, I was able to perform 10 naked warrior one arm pushups in a row with each arm a few days ago. First time ever! I thought that was really cool... 


Have a great weekend.


Tim

No comments: