Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

It's 2011. A new year. I hope it is a great one for you.


Training has been good. Been playing a lot and enjoying myself. Lifting moderately heavy twice a week. Heavy is relative of course. And, been playing the other 5 days a week. Playing with bodyweight exercises and occasional kb exercises mostly. Nothing structured or purposeful, really just playing and enjoying myself. 


Todays training: 


Pull-ups w/ BW x 5, 5
Pistols w/ 28kg x 2/2, 3/3, 3/3, 2/2 - Left leg feels slightly more grounded than the right
KB row w/ 36kg x 5/5, 5/5
Deadlift w/ 315 x 3, 2, 2, then 255 x 9 - the best set was the first set
Side Press w/ bar, 75 lbs x 3/3, 3/3, 3/3
Handstand Pushup on blocks x 5, 5, 5
Ab exercises - mostly a few planks




Most of my "play" has been outside in the cold and usually on a steep hill somewhere. The rest has been with a kettlebell while I explore some of the exercises and tips from Brett Jones's Dynami. Like I said though, nothing too structured. 


That is it! Again, Happy New Year. 

No comments: