Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still Playing around

With the direction of my training, that is. I think now, I have a clue of what I really want to do. Still want to try armor building, but I want to do it in the vein of Easy Strength. Easy Strength is not to be confused with the 40 Day Easy, Easy Strength program by the way. Easy Strength uses loads of about 85 to 95% of your max and is not to be done every day of the week. 


Anyway, here is what Friday looked like:


Pull-ups w/ 28kg on foot: 3, 3, 3
Pistols w/ 24kg: 3R/3L x 3
Barbell Rows w/ 175 lbs x 3, 3, 3
Deadlifts w/ 275 x 3, 3, 3, then w/ 295 x 3, 3, 3
Barbell Military Press w/ 155 lbs x 2, 3, 3, then hand stand pushups on blocks x 3, 3, 3
Hanging Leg Raise x 5, 5


I take my time between sets and don't rush to perform the next set. Kinda have to because the loads are a little heavier... Though, I felt really good after I was done.


If I don't blog again before Christmas, Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Bob O. said...

Interesting that you mention the difference between ES 40 and ES. I was reviewing my notes yesterday and have been thinking about the difference.

Unknown said...

Bob,
I liked ES 40, but I think I really like ES even more. Though, I've only done it for about 3 days. There is just something fun about playing with the heavier weights. And, at 2 to 3 days a week, I can schedule it a little better...