Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! This is the best time of the year, for me that is. Everyone seems so much nicer and more loving in November and December. Nothing like a little Thanksgiving and Christmas to warm the world's heart. Or this country's heart; don't know that the rest of the world does Thanksgiving... Anyway, this time of year is awesome.

Except, I have to work tomorrow. I guess I can be thankful I have a job! I am thankful for that, It allows me to take care of my wonderful family, of whom I am very thankful! Anyway, Have a great Thanksgiving.

Training today:
TGU w/ 24kg: 3/3 -> w/ 32kg: 3/3
Dbl Squat to Press w/ 2 32kgs: 2 x 6 sets
Windmill w/ 32kg: 5/5 x 3 sets
Bottoms Up Clean w/ 32kg: 5/5 x 3 sets
1/2 kneeling press w/ 32kg: 5/5 x 3
Dead Lift w/ 2 32kgs: 10 x 3 sets

That's about it, I was tired after that.

No comments: