Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Okeedokee

Well, in 2 weeks our training studio is open for business. We've been doing lots of painting and preparing. If you live around Fuquay-Varina (few-kway Va-reena), come by and check us out.

Over the last month I've spent a good deal of time training at a large fire department in NC. We introduced kettlebells and battling ropes to the fire fighters. 2 great tools for preparing fire fighters for the physical demands of their job. Anyway, its been a lot of fun working with those guys and showing them the ropes!

As for my own training, I've been doing well. That is to say, I haven't been in pain in a very long time and my sessions seem to be productive and effective. Which is nice... So yes, lots of Z and kettlebells. Been doing double kettlebell workouts for a while. I'm hoping it will make me extra prepared for the RKC cert coming up in April. I need to recertify!

Thats about it.

6 comments:

C. Jason Mancebo said...

Congrats!

Looking forward to seeing the new place and geting a couple of great workouts in while there.

Will firm travel plans soon and let you know if Sunday is a go.

Good job!! I'm excited to see it and excited for you!

Unknown said...

Thanks Jason,

See you when you get here!

Anonymous said...

wah-hoo! Good for you, Tim!!! I'm excited for you. Wanna doa workshop collaboration to break it in???

Unknown said...

Sarah,

I would love to. Just have to figure out this whole marketing thing...

Hope you are doing well.

I'll call you soon.

Franz Snideman said...

Congratulations Tim!!!

Let me know if you ever want to pick my brain about owning a studio!!!

Best of luck!

God Bless!!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks Franz. I'll be contacting you soon!

Tim