Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Lately

Been kind of busy training lately; clients, not myself. I'm having fun. 50% of the training i'm doing is all Z-health and it's a blast. The other 50% is kettlebells. My now two loves. And, they're starting to intermingle. It's like getting chocolate in your peanut butter! So good!

Training today looked like this:

A1-Crossbody Pistols w/ 24kg: 3/3, 3/3, 3/3, 2/2
A2-MP w/ 32kg: 3/3, 3/3, 3/3, 3/3 These felt solid.
Snatches w/ 16kg: 10/10 x 4 sets

Pistols and Presses started out strong and ended not so strong... So, I knew I was done.
Still trying to hold myself back.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tim,
Have you experimented with combining some of the Z principles with you kettlebell clients?

Your workout looks solid and those numbers look very reasonable for your nervous system!

Keep up the great work and keep moving.

Katie

Unknown said...

Hey Katie! I have/am trying to combine the Z principles with kettlebell clients. Especially trying to do it with my own training. .. I'm having a good time stumbling through. Thanks for all your help.