Monday, January 28, 2008

Fun with Family

We took the kids snow skiing this week, so I took a few days off from training. Luke and Tate are 5 and 3 and it was their first time skiing. It was also about the first time I've been skiing in about 7 years. We had fun. Nothing like seeing your kids laugh and giggle while sliding down a mountain.

After the long drive home, I wanted to grab a kettlebell. So, I did...

Sunday, 1/27/08:

Cross-body SLDL w/ 32 kg: 4/4 x 5 sets
MP w/ 32 kg: 3/3 x 5 sets
Pull-ups w/ 24kg: 2 x 5 sets

Short but therapeutic.

The first half of the Z-health R-phase cert is in 4 days!

2 comments:

D Silveri said...

so its snowing out there? its dumping out here in Tahoe, makes for good times, people sliding everywhere!! haha

your training is coming along good!! NICE

Unknown said...

My training? You're the one who has developed the mutant strength. Nice to you!